During the 75th U.N. General Assembly, GHAI convened representatives from across government, civil society and philanthropy to discuss the journey to health program sustainability. Advocacy to Accelerate the Transition to Country Ownership explored how international donors and local leadership can work together to plan, design and advocate for public health initiatives for sustainability from the beginning.
- Etienne Krug, Director of the Department for Social Determinants of Health, World Health Organization
- H.E. Nguyen Thi Ha, Vice Minister for Labor and Social Affairs, Government of Vietnam
- Kelly Henning, MD, Public Health Program Lead, Bloomberg Philanthropies
- Kelly Larson, Director of Road Safety, Drowning Prevention and Partnership for Healthy Cities, Bloomberg Philanthropies
- Nguke Mwakartundu, MD, Executive Director, Thamini Uhai, Tanzania
- Anuradha Khanal, Regional Director, Global Health Advocacy Incubator
- Moderator: Kate Midden, Communications Director, Global Health Advocacy Incubator